Touch Me Soft Sweater
This pattern is knitted top down with 1×1 rib stitch. The sweater is partially sewn, partially made without sewing.
The body of the sweater is worked in rows, while the sleeves are worked in the first part with German short rows, and then in the rounds.
You start by knitting the back to the length you want the sweater to be. Then you pick up the stitches on the back to work the shoulders on the front one at a time while shaping the neckline. The front pieces are joined together at the lower neckline and the front piece is worked completely until it is the same length as the back piece. Then the front and back are sewn together on the sides, leaving room for the sleeves. In the last step, you create the sleeves.
Available sizes: XS (S) M ( L ) XL
The sizes XS (S ) M (L ) XL are designed to fit approx. bust circumference of 80-85 (85-90) 90-95 (95-100) 100-110 [30.5-33.5 (33.5-35.5) 35.5-37.5 (37.5-39.5) 39.5-43.5 in].
Zanim zaczniesz dziergać zmierz się, aby zdecydować, który rozmiar będzie dla Ciebie najlepszy.
Arms width: 35 (36) 39 (40) 43 cm
Bust circumference: mierzona na płasko: 40 (42) 45 (49) 52 cm
Length: measured mid-back excluding the neckband 46 (48) 50 (52) 56 cm
gauge (after blocking) 10 cm x 10 cm, 14 s x 19 r with 1×1 rib stitch 6mm (US10)
Knitted on even number of stitches:
- Row 1: k1, p1
- Row 2: p1, k1
The 1×1 stitch is an elastic stitch and the gauge may deviate from the indicated values depending on how much it is stretched.
- Brushed Suri Fluff by Bluefaced, 100% Baby Suri Alpaca, 100g/400m – total yardage XS (S) M (L) XL 115g (120g) 130g (140g) 150g
- Eco Baby Brushed by Gabo Wool- 50g/200m
- you can use any mohair or alpaca fluffy that comes with these parameters 25g/~200m and knit it double stranded
- Midnatssol by Camarose – 25g/200m
- Soft Silk Mohair by Knitting for Olive – 25g/225m
- Tynn Silk Mohair by Sandness Garn – 25g /212m
- knitting needles: needles 6mm (US10)/ cable : 80cm (or longer), 50cm,
- other accessories: tapestry needles, 2 markers
because you care
pattern is web-based | no pdfs, no printing, no trees cut down
if you have an access code, just enter it below. if you do not have an access code yet, you can buy it in my shop.