click the icon to shop this pattern on Etsy
because you care
pattern is web-based | no pdfs, no printing, no trees cut down
must have classic design!
Knit it in colour blocks for a casual look or get more stylish with monochromatic neutrals. Whatever your choice, this timeless design will add a very modern look to your style. The hat is knitted bottom up in the round on circular needles. Its highlights being a folded brim, stripes and 1×1 ribbed pattern.
get ready || before you start knitting
- XS|S (perfect for women) designed to fit approx. head circumference of 53-57 cm [ 20.75-22.5 inches]
- M|L (perfect for men) designed to fit approx. head circumference of 57-60 cm [22.5-23.5 inches
10 cm (4 in) x 10 cm(4 in) 28 s x 24 r in 1×1 rib (k1,p1) on 3 mm (US2.5) needles
- yarn: Super Trouper by Wool and the Gang and/or Phil Merinos 6 by Phildar 50g/80m total yardage needed: 125g
- colours: Wool and the Gang – 50g Pink Blush, 50g Mustard, Phildar – 25g Craie
- knitting needles: circular needles 3mm (US2.5) with 50 cm cable , alternatively double pointed needles of the same size to shape the crown
- other accessories: wool needle + 9 markers (preferably 1 in contrasting colour), an elastic thread, a piece of spare yarn in a contrasting colour