Keep Me Warm Shawl
This pattern is perfect for beginners. Keep Me Warm Shawl is knitting flat on 3,5mm needles. For the comfort of your knitting I recommend to knit it on circular needles with a longer cable.
Shawl is knitted using a classic stockinette stitch with a decorative upper edge knitted with a garter stitch. This shawl has a triangle shape with a U-shape front achieved by increasing and decreasing stitches. Each end of the shawl is decorated with a tassel.
Available sizes: one size
- Width (measured in the middle in the widest part): 50 cm [ 19.75 in ]
- Length: 150 cm [ 59 in ], without tassels
It is easy to adjust the size of the shawl by:
- using smaller or larger size of the needles
- using thinner or thicker yarn
- making less or more rows repetitions
gauge (after blocking) 10 cm (4 in) x 10 cm (4 in), 17 s x 23 r in a stockinette stitch on 3,5mm needles
- row 1: knit until the end of the row
- row 2: purl until the end of the row
because you care
pattern is web-based | no pdfs, no printing, no trees cut down
if you have an access code, just enter it below. if you do not have an access code yet, you can buy it in my shop.