Aloha Top is a gorgeous summer top in the boho style with beautiful openwork, braids and ties with tassels. Perfect for summer days at the beach and hot days in the city.
The top is knitted top down flat. First, the back is made. Then the front is created. The front is seamlessly joined with the back by picking up the stitches of the back to shape the neckline. The top is finished with Picot and Icord bind off techniques. At the very end, the Icord ties are made and the tassels are fixed.
Available sizes: XS (S) M (L) XL
The sizes XS (S ) M (L ) XL are designed to fit approx. bust circumference of 80-85 (85-90) 90-95 (95-100) 100-110 [30.5-33.5 (33.5-35.5) 35.5-37.5 (37.5-39.5) 39.5-43.5 in].
Before beginning your project, measure yourself to determine which size will fit you the best.
- Width (measured flat excluding ties): XS (S) M (L) XL 37 (42) 44 (49) 51 cm [14.5 (16.5) 17.25 (19.25) 20 in]
- Length (measured flat mid-back): XS (S) M (L) XL 38 (40) 45 (48) 51 cm [15 (15.75) 17.75 (19) 20 in]
Each of these values can be adjusted. If so, remember to allocate the right amount of the yarn.
10 cm [4 in] x 10 cm [4 in] 19 st x 21 in stockinette stitch on 4mm (US6) knitting needles
- Row 1: knit across
- Row 2: purl across
- Pima DK Air from Bluefaced, 100g/212m, total yardage needed~ XS (S) M (L) XL 165 (200) 225 (265) 300 g
- knitting needles : 4mm (US6) with cable ~ 80cm
- other accessories: tapestry needle, additional cable or a piece of yarn to secure the stitches
because you care
pattern is web-based | no pdfs, no printing, no trees cut down
if you have an access code, just enter it below. if you do not have an access code yet, you can buy it in my shop.